You should consult your lawyer if your marriage is ending.  You will need sound professional advice to determine child custody, visitation, financial support, tax issues, division of debt, and a fair division of the marital property.  We have handled hundreds of divorce cases, and we do so with sensitivity to the fact that our clients are going through a particularly difficult time.  We will keep the best interests of the children in mind as we negotiate a fair and appropriate arrangement for your particular case.

Comments are closed.